Welcome to the land of Rainbows. Hawaii awaits you with serene beaches and some of the most gorgeous scenery in the US. Whether you're headed to the Big Island or the other appealing destinations in the state, you will find gay life, gay beaches, gay bars and community among the lava rocks and grass skirts. Remember... More
Enjoy cocktails with an amazing view of Queen's Surf beachThis second floor bar offers one of the best views of any gay bar in the country. Sip your mai-tai, watch the go-go boys and soak up... More
1. Maui Sunseeker LGBT Resort (16 fans)
As seen on Travel Channel’s "Hotel Impossible."
2. Absolute Paradise Gay B&B (5 fans)
Bed and Breakfast close to the nude beach.
3. Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (6 fans)
4. Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa (5 fans)
Indulgence is a given with spectacular sights.
5. GayHawaii Guest House (3 fans)
Perfect Hawaii alternative to gay hotel or hostel.